public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Bug 2350: storage_migrate does not work if zfs feature@encryption=enabled
@ 2020-10-22 12:38 Andreas Palm
From: Andreas Palm @ 2020-10-22 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi!

About a month ago I postet a comment on bug #2350 but did not get any
response yet. I would really like to help here as this problem is
affecting us on a daily basis.
Can someone look into this and share his/her thoughts?

Kind regards
Andreas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-22 12:39 UTC | newest]