public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Flutter-App: virt-viewer in the App
@ 2020-09-24 11:10 René Jochum
From: René Jochum @ 2020-09-24 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PVE development discussion

Hi,

yesterday I got the Virt-Viewer from Opaque extracted in my own App (Its
Code is GPL Licensed).

Is there any interest in having it Integrated in the Flutter-App? It
adds about 15-20MB to the size of the App though.

Kind regards,

René

P.s.: I haven't talked to the Author of Opaque yet, need to do that first.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-09-24 11:15 UTC | newest]