public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Adding new data storage
@ 2020-12-17 15:06 Andrei Perapiolkin
From: Andrei Perapiolkin @ 2020-12-17 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi,

I would like to add new data storage. This storage would resemble ZFS
over iSCSI but will use different API to access storage.

Should I create/provide anything besides
pve-storage/PVE/Storage/<new-driver>.pm ?

Is there any documentation I should familiarize myself with beside
coding style?

Best regards,

Andrei Perepiolkin