public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] any plan for zfs over open-iscsi (linux)?
@ 2021-10-18  2:04 Travis Osterman
From: Travis Osterman @ 2021-10-18  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

I think the title says it all. I use open-iscsi for my SAN and wondered
whether there was a plan to support that the way LIO and IET are supported
within Proxmox. Neither LIO or IET are available for my linux distribution
and do not seem to be actively supported.

I'm not a native perl coder but would happily be a tester for anyone
interested in this feature. If I'm alone, I may start trying to come up
with something. Thanks.