public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Glusterfs multiple secondary servers
@ 2021-07-17 15:24 Alex K
From: Alex K @ 2021-07-17 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi,

I have a replica 3 gluster storage hosted from the same proxmox nodes. When
adding the gluster volume I would like to define two secondary servers
instead of one, as follows:

backup-volfile-servers=node1,node2

It seems this is not supported from the UI, as I get the following error:

Parameter verification failed. (400)
*server2*: invalid format - value does not look like a valid server name or
IP address

How is this case supported? A replica 3 gluster setup is very common.

Many thanks,
Alex

* Re: [pve-devel] Glusterfs multiple secondary servers
@ 2021-07-23  6:39 ` Alex K
From: Alex K @ 2021-07-23  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Gentle reminder.
I tried also to locate the part at the source code which handles the
glusterfs mounts without success.
Appreciate any feedback.
Alex