public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Feature: OAuth / OpenID-connect implementation
@ 2020-12-13  1:16 Michael Honkoop
From: Michael Honkoop @ 2020-12-13  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi all,

I am slowly working on implementing the authentication method/ entry fields for it  in PVE, which have shown up, and look to be fine (at first glance).

There are 2 things i am yes unable to grasp, and i hope you could give me some directions :

1)
UI :
As Oauth/OpenID-connect does not have a need for a field 'tfa', but its inherited from the common auth, i'd like to override it ( as in not visible)

2)
Schema:
I cant seem to get where a/the schema is defined, or updated for that matter.
I mean i have the UI / auth on the dc level now showing an entry and when i select add it will spawn the dialog to input parameters.
However if i were to put some text in there and click add it spawns an errormessage 'Parameter verification failed. (400)', 'type: value 'oauth' does not have a value in the enumeration 'ad, ldap, pam, pve'' and 'property is not defined in schema and the schema does not allow additional properties'

i've been searching where i can define it but this still have not found, or better said due to my newness in this i'm not following where it is/should be defined.

best regards,

Michael Honkoop