public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* Re: [pve-devel] mailing list server maintenance
       [not found] <6fee5c61-62c3-1ef5-99c6-4591306b577b@proxmox.com>
@ 2020-07-07 10:39 ` Martin Maurer
From: Martin Maurer @ 2020-07-07 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi all,

We just finished the migration, you can find the new mailman server at:

https://lists.proxmox.com

Please update your mail-clients and git-configurations to use the new
addresses:

pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com

--
Best Regards,

Martin Maurer

martin@proxmox.com
https://www.proxmox.com

Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH
Bräuhausgasse 37, 1050 Vienna, Austria
Commercial register no.: FN 258879 f
Registration office: Handelsgericht Wien

* Re: [pve-devel] mailing list server maintenance
@ 2020-07-07 10:43   ` Oguz Bektas
From: Oguz Bektas @ 2020-07-07 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PVE development discussion

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 12:39:34PM +0200, Martin Maurer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We just finished the migration, you can find the new mailman server at:
>
> https://lists.proxmox.com
>
> Please update your mail-clients and git-configurations to use the new
> addresses:
>
> pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com

do we need to subscribe again to the existing lists?

@ 2020-07-07 12:47     ` Martin Maurer
From: Martin Maurer @ 2020-07-07 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

On 7/7/20 12:43 PM, Oguz Bektas wrote:
> do we need to subscribe again to the existing lists?

No, just use the new email address.

--
Best Regards,

Martin Maurer