public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Flutter App counts LXC offline containers wrong
@ 2020-09-24 21:29 René Jochum
From: René Jochum @ 2020-09-24 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PVE development discussion

Hi,

I have atm.:

5 QEMU VM's

    3 - Running

    2 - Offline

2 LXC Containers both running.

It seems the App Counts "Offline LXC" wrong and in-cooperates QEMU
online or something, it shows:

VM's:

    3 Online

    2 Offline

LXC's:

    2 Online

    3 Offline

Kind regards,

René

* Re: [pve-devel] Flutter App counts LXC offline containers wrong
@ 2020-09-25  7:28 ` Dominik Csapak
From: Dominik Csapak @ 2020-09-25  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi,

On 9/24/20 11:29 PM, René Jochum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have atm.:
>
> 5 QEMU VM's
>
>      3 - Running
>
>      2 - Offline
>
> 2 LXC Containers both running.
>

> It seems the App Counts "Offline LXC" wrong and in-cooperates QEMU
> online or something, it shows:
>
> VM's:
>
>      3 Online
>
>      2 Offline
>
> LXC's:
>
>      2 Online
>
>      3 Offline
>

> Kind regards,
>
> René

i pushed a fix for this:

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=flutter/pve_flutter_frontend.git;a=commitdiff;h=25e03f156cb6ed278556249504b1db452bce18c2

* Re: [pve-devel] Flutter App counts LXC offline containers wrong
@ 2020-09-25  8:26 ` Stephan Leemburg
From: Stephan Leemburg @ 2020-09-25  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pve-devel

Hi,

For me on a 2 node cluster it shows

LXC Container 19

Online 15

Offline -13

And there are 2 VM's. They show correctly

Virtual Machines 2

Online 1

Offline 1

Next to that, when I want to open a console, it says that a spice client
needs to be installed.

Do the developers of the app have any recommendation for a good spice
client on Android?

Anyway, thanks for the app. Looks really good!

--

Stephan

@ 2020-09-25  8:39   ` Tim Marx
From: Tim Marx @ 2020-09-25  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Proxmox VE development discussion, Stephan Leemburg

> Stephan Leemburg <sleemburg@it-functions.nl> hat am 25.09.2020 10:26 geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> For me on a 2 node cluster it shows
>
> LXC Container 19
>
> Online 15
>
> Offline -13
>
> And there are 2 VM's. They show correctly
>
> Virtual Machines 2
>
> Online 1
>
> Offline 1

Already fixed, but thanks for the report!

> Next to that, when I want to open a console, it says that a spice client
> needs to be installed.
>
> Do the developers of the app have any recommendation for a good spice
> client on Android?

Currently Opaque is supported, maybe there will be other options in the future.

> Anyway, thanks for the app. Looks really good!

Thanks for using it and I'm glad to hear that you like it :D