public inbox for pve-devel@lists.proxmox.com
* [pve-devel] Announcing a Public Inbox instance for the Proxmox mailing lists
@ 2024-09-12 12:02 Thomas Lamprecht
From: Thomas Lamprecht @ 2024-09-12 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: PVE development discussion,
	Proxmox Backup Server development discussion, pmg-devel,
	pve-user

Hello everyone,

For a few weeks now, we have been running <a Public Inbox instance that
provides a convenient and powerful web-based interface for reading and
searching our mailing lists.

You can access it at https://lore.proxmox.com/

See the new section in our developer docs wiki for a little bit of
additional details:
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Developer_Documentation#Public_Inbox

Best regards,
 Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-09-12 12:02 UTC | newest]