public inbox for pbs-devel@lists.proxmox.com
From: "Mark Schouten" <mark@tuxis.nl>
To: Roland <devzero@web.de>,
	"Proxmox Backup Server development discussion"
	<pbs-devel@lists.proxmox.com>,
	"Thomas Lamprecht" <t.lamprecht@proxmox.com>
Subject: Re: [pbs-devel] Slow overview of existing backups
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:48:24 +0000	[thread overview]

So, setting primarycache to metadata does not help. Maybe even makes the
overview worse.

Requesting one specific customer takes 55 seconds. This is a datastore
with 334 groups and 2991 snapshots (About 53TB of total data in this
datastore).

—
Mark Schouten, CTO
Tuxis B.V.