public inbox for pbs-devel@lists.proxmox.com
From: Harald Leithner <leithner@itronic.at>
To: Proxmox Backup Server development discussion
	<pbs-devel@lists.proxmox.com>
Subject: [pbs-devel] Windows client
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 12:12:23 +0200	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 534 bytes --]

Hi,

is there any progress on the the windows client for file backup? I know
PBS primary focus is on VMs but since we already have the possibility to
backup files it would be good to have this for windows machines to...

I'm asking for a customer that want to switch to PBS and has some non
virtualised windows boxes running...

thanks

Harald

--
ITronic

Harald Leithner
Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43-1-545 0 604
Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78
Mail: leithner@itronic.at | itronic.at