Sorry about the delay, I have a research grant (from the Sia Foundation) to research the possibility of developing a method of backing up proxmox to the cloud.  The idea would be to develop a module similar to the tape module and add plugin capability to allow for different cloud platforms.  I should be releasing our findings that it is possible to develop such a module and plugin addons.  The first plugin will be be to allow backups in the Sia Storage network.  This will be open source project and if approved I would like to contribute the source back to the proxmox backup project and would like to know the liklyhood of that being entertained so I can add it to my report.  Thank-you for your time. On 2023-08-11 10:32 a.m., Rodney Wild wrote: > > > On 2023-08-09 12:23 a.m., Dietmar Maurer wrote: >>> Hello, who would I chat with regarding interest (join or other wise) in development of a cloud backup module for proxmox backup server? >> You can simply use this list... >> > -- Rodney Wild President & CEO AZCS Logo Office: 587-323-5009 Option 1 Cell: 403-615-9176 https://www.azcs.ca