On 10/16/23 12:04, Thomas Lamprecht wrote: > [..] > To clarify, I'd explicitly only left-align those spinners for when > used as job running spinners, not for loading – and IIRC we do not > have any per-cell or per-row loading indicators anyway, as we always > load all data of a grid at once (or at least fake doing so), but never > row or even cell-wise. Oh, ok, got it. > So moving this new alignment behavior into its own class, that derives > from the ExtJS one, seems more reasonable to avoid odd rendering issues > for the cases where the left-alignment isn't desired. > > If we then add a text to that is an independent decision, but it surely > wouldn't hurt accessibility. Ok, so I think I'll move the current `x-grid-row-loading` class to the `proxmox-widget-toolkit/src/css/ext-6-pmx.css` file and create a new class `x-grid-row-loading-left` (with the 10px margin left). I'll also have to edit the `proxmox-dark/*.scss` files so that the logo is shown correctly in the darkmode. To add the text I would simply return a `` tag with a margin left of 20px (more or less, to make place for the icon) and have the translated text as a content. Returning the icon directly as a `` tag isn't that simple, I'd had to attach the whole styling + the conditional dark mode stuff. LMK what you think!