Hi, my test stroage run out of diskspace. This happens at Version 0.8-11 I tried to forget the olders snapshots but this doesn't change the disk usage. After this I started a manual GC (I assume it's garbage collection). It failed after phase one with an error message. I didn't copied the error message... (I miss the log panel in the gui). I also configured GC and Prune Schedules at the same time and told the vm that backups to the pbs to keep only 20 copies. After a while I came back to the gui and has only 3 snapshots left and one backup in progress (Thats maybe correct because of 1 yearly 1 monthly 1 daily and 2 last). The Statistics Tab still says 100% usage and "zfs list" lists the same usage. Starting now a manual GC ends in the error message: unable to parse active worker status 'UPID:backup-erlach3-test:00000400:0000036A:00000000:5F4CD753:termproxy::root:' - not a valid user id maybe because a backup is running? Is there a way to give the unused diskspace free manually? thx Harald -- ITronic Harald Leithner Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria Tel: +43-1-545 0 604 Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78 Mail: leithner@itronic.at | itronic.at