Hi, is there any progress on the the windows client for file backup? I know PBS primary focus is on VMs but since we already have the possibility to backup files it would be good to have this for windows machines to... I'm asking for a customer that want to switch to PBS and has some non virtualised windows boxes running... thanks Harald -- ITronic Harald Leithner Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria Tel: +43-1-545 0 604 Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78 Mail: leithner@itronic.at | itronic.at