Hi, I try to exclude one vm from a sync job but it seems it's not possible. There is no invert option for filter and the regex doesn't allow (negativ) look-ahead. It's possible that my regex foo is not good enough but I think also for the filter types "Type" and "Group" it should be possible to invert the filter. I would believe it's a common use case to sync this one big vm separate from the tiny vms. Or do I miss something? thanks Harald -- ITronic Harald Leithner Lichtäckerstraße 22, A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf Tel: +43-1-545 0 604, Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78 Mail: leithner@itronic.at | itronic.at